Terms And Conditions
Avwebworld Pvt.ltd, Indore provides its services under the brand name of mpconadmissionservices.com to Jobseekers , Employers and Advertisers based on their requirement and does not take any responsibility of the content posted on our website mpconadmissionservices.com, If any of the content results into loss , damage or dispute to any party due to content posted on our website we are not responsible for that. mpconadmissionservices.com is only a content display platform for various parties and does not hold any right on any content but if any party raised any objection on content on website , we hold the right to remove or delete the content from the website in whatsoever case without answerable to any party.
- While creating a user account you have to register the true and accurate basic personal details on the site for availing a service. Please note that once you are registered on the mpconadmissionservices.com, it would be considered that you have deemed to agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- If a user violates any of the terms and conditions of use, mpconadmissionservices.com reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration and cancel any or all services requested by you without any notice.
- This agreement is made between: mpconadmissionservices.com ("Us") and The User ("You"), the individual, whose details are set out in the mpconadmissionservices.com user creation page.
- I have read all the qualifications for job post given in mpconadmissionservices.com and have also decided that I am fully qualified for this job post.
- All information on mpconadmissionservices.com is fully verified by me, if any information is found wrong then only I will be liable for it.
- I am registering exam form with mpconadmissionservices.com of my wish. I have understand information about the given job post.
- I consent to using transaction id for mpconadmissionservices.com for the examination form payment.
The information you provide in the Registration page must be complete and accurate. mpconadmissionservices.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process.
We may at any time at our sole discretion and without giving any reason or any prior notice terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the mpconadmissionservices.com .